Anne-Chloé Gravel Lawyer
Me Anne-Chloé Gravel practices in the areas of business law, banking law and labour law.
The knowledge and skills she has acquired, combined with her experience in the commercial arena, enable her to counsel small and medium-sized business, in legal matters, in their business decisions and in their relationships with their employees and clients. Me Gravel assists and counsels many clients in such mandates as mergers and acquisitions of private companies, incorporations, drafting and analyzing shareholder agreements, commercial agreements and employment contracts.
Me Gravel remains in tune to her clients’ interests in order to identify, in collaboration with them, effective and economical solutions that meet their needs and expectations. In addition, Me Gravel places special emphasis on ensuring that her clients understand the issues involved in their cases. She makes herself available and keeps them informed throughout the process.
Meticulous and dynamic, Me Gravel can guide you and meet your expectations keenly and efficiently.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate and commercial law
- Management consulting
- Commercial litigation
- Banking law
- Individual labour relations
- Civil litigation
- Financing and securities
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, Master of Business Law, LL.M., 2014
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B., 2011
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the board of directors of the Young Bar of the Laurentians-Lanaudière region
- Member of the Centraide MRC Joliette campaign cabinet
- Member of the board of directors of the Académie Antoine-Manseau foundation
Articles, conferences and seminars
- Courses at the Real Estate Board of Lanaudière