Tiziana Cirigliano Notary
Me Tiziana Cirigliano began her career in 2006 at a notarial firm prior to joining Dunton Rainville.
Her practice focuses primarily on real estate law, particularly on the sale, acquisition and financing of residential, commercial and industrial properties in Canada and the United States. In that respect, she acts on behalf of investors, owners and tenants. In the course of her practice, she performs title searches and drafts various acts related to real estate law. She has several years of experience in the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
Accredited in protective regimes, Me Cirigliano handles the institution and homologation of protective regimes. She does estate planning, drafts wills, mandates, marriage contracts and civil union agreements, and acts as an advisor in estate liquidations.
Areas of expertise
- Real estate law
- Estate law
- Human rights
- Non-contentious proceedings
- Family law
Admission to the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Université de Montréal, Diploma in Notarial Law (D.D.N) 2006
- Université de Montréal, Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) 2005
- McGill University, Bachelor of Political Science, 2000
- Certification as regards the institution or review of protective supervision and protection mandates, 2007
Professional Activities and Associations
- Member of the Association professionnelle des notaires du Québec