John Robert Kelly Lawyer
In addition to being a member of the Quebec Bar, Me John Robert Kelly is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Paris Bar.
He graduated from the University of Ottawa with degrees in both Civil Law (LL.L) and Common Law (LL.B.).
He also graduated from Concordia University in Montreal, where he earned a Bachelor of English Literature.
Me Kelly is an excellent communicator in both French and English and speaks Portuguese fluently.
Areas of expertise
- Management consulting
- Individual labour relations
- Corporate and commercial law
- Financing and securities
- Real estate
- Commercial litigation
- Civil litigation
- Professional liability
Admission to the Bar
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., LL.B. 2001
- Concordia University, B.A. 1997
- Canadian Securities Course, 2012
Professional activities and associations
- Co-founder and Chairman of Lexstart (www.lexstart.ca)
- Director of Club Flip Gym since 2016
- Member of the Paris Bar since 2013
- Director of The Blue Bridge Foundation For Children since 2011
- Member of the Ontario Bar since 2003
- Member of the Quebec Bar since 2002
- Pro Bono – Dunton Rainville Pro Bono for Vanessa (French Only)
Articles, conferences and seminars
- Member of the advisory committee drafting the exam preparation manual for the Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP) program: CISRO Ethics and Professional Practice, 2015