Lyne Gaudreault Lawyer
Me Gaudreault’s practice focuses primarily on occupational health and safety for employers. She started her practice in Abitibi, where she was president of a joint review board for three years. She then returned to private practice and created an occupational health and safety file management company.
She joined Dunton Rainville to work in occupational health and safety and thus, contribute to one of Quebec’s most experienced teams in all aspects of employment law.
Areas of expertise
- Occupational health and safety
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B., 1986
Professional activities and associations
- Commissioner of the North Shore School Board
- Centre des métiers du cuir at Cégep du vieux Montréal
- Elected board member of the CSSS St-Jérôme
- Involved in the St-Jérôme community, church warden for several years and on the board of directors of various community organizations