Michel Beauregard Lawyer
Me Beauregard practices primarily insurance law and in matters of civil and professional liability. He acts for both defendants and plaintiffs before the Quebec courts in matters related to the interpretation of insurance contracts and in litigation related to material damage or physical injury following various types of incidents or accidents.
He also acts for the defense in class action lawsuits involving air carrier liability and contractor liability for municipal or governmental infrastructure projects.
Me Beauregard represents and advises many public and private corporations, including the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec and several insurance companies and brokerages.
Over the years, in addition to his experience as a litigator, he has acquired mediation and negotiation skills and experience aimed at settling cases out of court. He has actively participated in settling major cases for both insurers and municipalities in matters related to floods, sewer backups, material damages and bodily injuries.
In addition to his professional skills, Me Beauregard distinguishes himself through his unwavering commitment to customer service. He is available to put his skills and experience to work for you by providing advice and representation in the following areas:
- In litigation related to civil, commercial, real estate, municipal, medical, hospital, governmental and professional liability;
- In the collection of material and property damage following fires, explosions, collapses or other events;
- In matters related to the interpretation of insurance, sale or rental contracts;
- In mediation, civil litigation or commercial arbitration.
Areas of expertise
- Civil litigation
- Collective labour relations
- Professional liability
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, LL.L., 1975