Claude Pellerin Lawyer
Me Claude Pellerin has a multidisciplinary background, having earned a diploma from HEC, a Bachelor of Law, as well as a Master’s degree in Business Law. He worked in several Montreal firms before joining Dunton Rainville.
Me Pellerin has particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, business ownership transfers, public and private financing, restructuring, corporate law and tax and estate planning. This allows him to act at once as legal advisor, officer and administrator of public and private corporations.
As part of his many mandates, he sees to the preparation of various documents and internal good governance policies and national and international law contracts, in addition to assisting his clients in the preparation of continuous disclosure documents for the Stock Exchange Commission (USA) and the Financial Markets Authority.
Areas of expertise
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax and trust restructuring
- Public and private financing
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, Bachelor of Science, 1993
- Université de Montréal, Bachelor of Law, 1996
- Université de Montréal, Master of Business Law, 2005
Professional Activities and Associations
- Québec Bar
- International Chamber of Commerce (Canada) – Arbitration
- Canadian Bar
- Ordre des administrateurs agréés
- Réseau HEC
- HEC Network