Jennifer Tschamper Lawyer
Me Jennifer Tschamper holds a Bachelor of Law from the Université de Montréal, as well as a Master of Business Law from the Université Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV in France.
She practices primarily in the areas of civil and commercial litigation and in bankruptcy and insolvency law.
She is thorough and listens to the needs of her clients in order to provide them with appropriate and effective solutions. She enjoys defending the interests of her clients before judicial bodies, but never loses sight of the advisability of reaching a settlement.
Areas of expertise
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Bankruptcy and insolvency law
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, LL.B., 2016
- Université Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV in France, Master of Business Law, 2012
- Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise (DJCE) (Diploma of Higher Studies in Legal Management of Business Organisations) – France, 2012
- Certificate of specialized studies in corporate law – France, 2012