Marie Annik Walsh Lawyer
Me Marie Annik Walsh is a partner at Dunton Rainville and has focused her practice primarily on family law for over twenty years.
Me Walsh is also President of the Association des avocats et avocates en droit familial du Québec (AAADFQ), after being a member of its board of directors since 1998 and served as its treasurer for over ten years. This new challenge led to participate in the parliamentary commission hearings regarding access to justice, where she had a ringside seat during the legislative changes to the spousal support review process. The Association’s participation in this project was beneficial to its members, but especially to Quebec taxpayers.
Me Walsh represents and supports parties and children throughout the judicial process. Since 1999, she has also developed a solid family mediation practice, which complements the services she provides.
Me Walsh’s experience, knowledge and her enthusiasm for her cases make her an asset to her clients and to the firm, both of whom benefit from her professionalism and her commitment to a job well done.
Areas of expertise
- Family law
- Wills and estates
Admission to the Bar
- Accreditation in family mediation, Quebec Bar, 2000
- Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), LL.B. / LL.L., 1991
- Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), B.A. (Political Science), 1988
Professional activities and associations
- President of the Association des avocats et avocates en droit familial du Québec
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Montreal