Jennifer Bergeron Lawyer
Me Jennifer Bergeron’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation, labour law and occupational health and safety.
Me Bergeron has had the opportunity to acquire and develop many skills over the course of her academic career. This experience enabled her to hone her skills in communicating legal reasoning in a precise and succinct manner, notably in legal research and drafting in preparation for hearings before the courts.
In addition, Me Bergeron has acquired experience in business organization and management by participating in the preparation of work tools, in the analysis of CSST files, in the tendering process, as well as in the implementation of enterprise systems. This aspect of her work has allowed her to develop strong organizational skills.
Me Bergeron is an attentive and dedicated lawyer who is committed to protecting the rights of every client. Thus, it would be her pleasure to answer your questions according to your needs.
Areas of expertise
- Occupational health and safety
- Labour law
- Civil litigation
Admission to the Bar
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., 2014
Professional Activities and Associations
- Created and taught an enrichment course in law at the University of Ottawa
- Comparative study for the incorporation of the International Convention on the Rights of the Child in Canada, in collaboration with UNICEF, as part of a children’s rights project at the University of Ottawa
- Member of the board of directors of the Maison de Sophia