Audrey Blanchet-Fortin Lawyer
Me Audrey Blanchet-Fortin specializes in municipal affairs, civil and commercial litigation. She earned a bachelor in law and a bachelor in economics from Université de Montréal.
In her practice, Me Blanchet-Fortin represents mainly public and para-public organizations and private sector companies.
To do so, she writes legal opinions and advises and represents our clients before various judicial and administrative bodies.
Her professional experience enables her to respond efficiently to the firm’s clients and to provide practical, customized solutions to their problems.
Areas of expertise
- Construction law
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, LL.B., 2011
- Certificate, China University of Political Science and Law, 2011
- Université de Montréal, B.Sc. (economics), 2009
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Bar of Montreal
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal