Brian Howard Lawyer
Me Brian Howard is a partner at Dunton Rainville who has been practicing law for over 25 years in the Laval region. Me Howard specializes in commercial litigation, as well as in corporate financing, sales, mergers and acquisitions. He has also practices in the areas of civil law, particularly in civil responsibility and bankruptcy law.
In his practice, he leverages his professional experience as a litigation attorney, as well as his ability to negotiate various transactions.
Over the course of more than thirty years in practice, Me Howard has built a solid network of business contacts, which enables him to offer his clients a full range of services and collaborations, while ensuring that he is always accessible and attentive to their needs.
Areas of expertise
- Banking law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Financing and securities law
- Real estate law
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Trademarks and intellectual property
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, LL.L.
Professionnal activities ans associations
- Member of the Board of École Charles-Perrault (Laval) Inc.
- Member of the Board of Charl-Pol Portneufand Charl-Pol Saguenay
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Thérèse-de-Blainville
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Laval
- Patron of honour of the Canadian Cancer Society’s (CCS) Gala des Grands Chefs from 2000 to 2009
- Member of the Forces AVENIR program responsible for the Laval region