Joël Brassard Lawyer, Trademark agent
Me Joël Brassard is associated with the business law group in our Montreal office. Me Brassard has extensive experience in business law and in construction law and advises many national and international companies operating in various sectors of economic activity. His practice focuses on private financing and investment, business transfers, licensing agreements, construction, manufacturing and distribution, public-private partnerships, real estate, restructuring and trademarks.
Me Brassard has collaborated in the negotiation and drafting of numerous commercial agreements aimed at establishing public-private partnerships in various sectors, including the operation and management of a landfill, the upgrading and operation of public infrastructures and the operation and management of commercial spaces, notably for the Montreal Metro system.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate and commercial law
- Construction law
- Financing and securities
- Real estate
- Commercial litigation
- Trademarks and intellectual property
Admission to the Bar
- Commission des valeurs mobilières du Québec, securities trading course, 1998
- McGill University, courses in accounting and tax law, 1993
- Université de Sherbrooke, D.D.N., 1988
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B., 1987