Paul André Martel Lawyer
Me Paul André Martel is a partner at Dunton Rainville who works in several areas of the firm, including banking law and commercial and transactional law.
Me Martel represents several financial institutions in bankruptcy and insolvency matters. He also advises them in major files involving the financing or refinancing of shares and real estate projects. He has drafted numerous important commercial agreements.
He has exceptional expertise and is able to intervene in the most important transactions, whatever they may be. Me Martel has a solid reputation and can handle any major transaction. He has developed many contacts within financial institutions, which would be a definite asset to his clients.
Areas of expertise
- Banking law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and reorganization
- Financing and securities
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Trademarks and intellectual property
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, LL.B. 1985
- Université Laval, B.A., 1982
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Laval
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Montreal
- Founder and first legal advisor of the Fondation des employés de la Banque de Montréal