Audrey Bélanger Lawyer, MBA
Me Audrey Bélanger specializes in municipal affairs and civil litigation.
In her practice, Me Bélanger represents mainly public and para-public organizations, as well as private sector companies in various industries, including transportation, sales and services. More specifically, Me Bélanger acts as legal advisor to several Quebec municipalities in matters related to urban planning, environment, civil liability and access to education.
To do so, Me Bélanger advises, writes legal opinions and represents our firm’s clients before various judicial and administrative bodies.
A dynamic and dedicated lawyer, Me Bélanger would be pleased to meet your legal needs and protect your interests.
Areas of practice
- Access to information
- Municipal law
- Urban planning
- Litigation involving a public administration
- Civil litigation
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Sherbrooke, M.B.A., 2010
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B., 2010
- University semester in Law in Toulouse, France, 2008
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal
Articles, conferences and seminars
- Les carrières et sablières et la mesure d’imposition, Québec Municipal (January 19, 2015)
- Conference for the Association des directeurs généraux municipaux du Québec, 2014-2015
- La Loi sur l’éthique et la déontologie en matière municipale : bilan des trois dernières années, COMAQ, april 2014