Joël Beaudoin Lawyer, MBA
Me Joël Beaudoin graduated from the Université de Sherbrooke, where he earned a Bachelor of Law, as well as a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in the co-op program. During the course of his university studies, he also had the privilege of studying European and comparative law at Vilnius University in Lithuania.
In addition to guiding his clients toward the immigration programs that meet their needs, Me Beaudoin provides counsel and effective representation of their interests before various federal administrative tribunals (Immigration and Refugee Board – Immigration Section, Immigration Appeal Division – Immigration Section), as well as in Federal Court.
Whether in the context of an application for a work or study permit, permanent residency, citizenship or litigation, Me Joël Beaudoin will effectively meet your expectations, while finding a solution tailored to your needs.
Areas of expertise
- Access to information
- Citizenship and immigration law
- Business immigration
- Litigation involving an administrative body
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B., 2014
- Université de Sherbrooke, MBA, 2015
Publications, conferences and seminars
- Conference – Demystifying the New Temporary Permit Programs, 2018
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Montreal Bar
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal