Orélie B. Landreville Lawyer
Me Orélie B. Landreville is a partner at the firm and a member of the labour and employment law team. She also has significant expertise in civil litigation, administrative law and human rights.
Me Landreville represents public and para-public organizations, various private companies, as well as numerous non-profit organizations. She works in both collective labour relations and non-unionized workplaces.
She provides her clients with strategic counsel in restructuring, outsourcing, organization and occupational health and safety matters. She also assists them with the negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, non-competition agreements, working condition policies and termination of employment documents.
Me Landreville also assists her clients as legal counsel in accreditation matters and in the negotiation of collective agreements. The files she manages regularly lead her to plead before several judicial and quasi-judicial bodies, such as the Tribunal administratif du travail (administrative labour tribunal), grievance arbitrators, human rights tribunals and other tribunals, notably in the context of judicial reviews and Charter-related litigation.
Throughout her career, Me Landreville has distinguished herself through her determination and her sense of practicality. In collective labour relations, Me Landreville takes a firm approach, while safeguarding the long-term relationship between the employer and the union.
Me Landreville is also regularly invited by our clients and by various organizations to speak on topics related to employment law and health and safety law.
Areas of expertise
- Municipal affairs
- Constitutional law
- Human rights and freedoms
- Litigation involving a public administration
- Management consulting
- Human rights and freedom within an employment context
- Pay equity
- Collective labour relations
- Individual labour relations
- Occupational health and safety
- Essential services
- Commercial arbitration
- Corporate and commercial law
- Commercial litigation
- Civil litigation
Admission to the Bar
- Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), LL.B., 2003
Articles, conferences and seminars
- Speaker at several organizations on a variety of labour law topics
- Collaborator in “Commentaires sur les obligations“, Vincent Karim, Wilson & Lafleur, 2nd Edition
- Speaker at the CHSLD of Longueuil on the topic of psychological harassment
- Conference on subcontracting and undertaking (2004)
- Conference on health and safety at work for the AQESSS (2009)