Jacques René Beaudoin Notary
Me Jacques René Beaudoin has been in practice for over 40 years, as a lawyer since 1978, then as a notary since 1996.
As a legal and regulatory expert by training, he has drafted laws and regulations for the Canadian government, for the Quebec Securities Commission and for the Autorité des marchés financiers.
Since 2011, Me Beaudoin has worked in a traditional notarial practice in Laval, where his clients frequently attest to their high level of satisfaction with his professional services.
Areas of expertise
- Real estate and securities law
- Human rights
- Marriages and civil union
- Non-contentious proceedings
- Succession law
- Business law
- Université de Montréal, Diplôme en droit notarial (D.D.N.)
- Université d’Ottawa, Diplôme en rédaction législative (D.E.S.)
- Université d’Ottawa, Licence en droit (LL.L.)
Admission to the Chambre des notaires du Québec
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Member of the Association professionnelle des notaires du Québec
- Member of the Coopérative des notaires du Québec