Phone : 450 358-5737
Fax : 450 358-5748
Sophie Beaulac Lawyer
Me. Sophie Beaulac is an experienced lawyer who worked in private practice for nearly 20 years in her own firm. She is passionate about and specializes primarily in family law.
Me. Beaulac is an efficient and attentive lawyer. She makes it her duty to offer her clients a clear understanding of their rights and recourses so that they can make the best possible decisions at every stage of their case. It is essential to her that her clients feel supported and confident.
She is a seasoned litigator and explores alternative dispute resolution options to protect her clients’ best interests.
Area of expertise
- Family law
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, Bachelor of Law
- Barreau du Québec, Family Mediation
Professional activities and associations
- President and member of the board of directors of the École de gymnastique artistique du Haut-Richelieu (Haut-Richelieu Artistic Gymnastics School), O.B.N.L., since 2017
- Member of the Quebec Association of Family Lawyers
- Member of the Quebec Association of Defence Lawyers