Marie-Claire Côté Lawyer
Me Marie-Claire Côté holds a Bachelor of Law from the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), as well as a Bachelor of Cultural Animation and Research from UQAM.
Me Côté acts as prosecutor for the various municipal courts served by our firm. Her professionalism and interpersonal skills are highly appreciated by our municipal clients. In addition to her functions as prosecutor, Me Côté practices civil litigation, specializing in latent defects and the division of property.
Areas of expertise
- Municipal and penal law
- Civil and commercial litigation
Admission to the Bar
- Université du Québec à Montréal, LL.B.
- Université du Québec à Montréal, B.A.A.
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Laurentian-Lanaudière Bar
- Member of the Board of Directors of Camp Péniel
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Faculty of Evangelical Theology of Montreal