Cynthia Coutu Lawyer
She has been member of the Bar since 2016 and practices primarily in business, transactional and corporate law.
She attended the Université Laval, where she earned a Bachelor of Law with distinction. During her university studies, she was a teaching assistant in international public law, a research assistant for several professors and an intern at the Direction générale des affaires juridiques et législatives de la Justice du Québec, where she was able to actively participate in drafting bills and perfect her research skills.
Before joining Dunton Rainville, she was involved in the creation of a boutique commercial law firm.
Me Coutu is a versatile lawyer who has been called upon to work in several areas of commercial law, ranging from commercial litigation to labour law and corporate law.
Areas of expertise
- Commercial, banking and real estate matters
- Transactional law (mergers and acquisitions)
- Corporate and commercial law
- Labour law
- Individual labour relations
- Occupational health and safety
Admission to the Bar
- Bachelor of Law, Université Laval, 2015