Simon Dauphin Notary
Me Simon Dauphin joined the Joliette office of Dunton Rainville in 2022. His practice is focused on the law of succession, the drafting of wills, real estate law, human rights, and protection mandates.
He was admitted to the Chambre des notaires du Québec in 1980. The same year, he established his own practice as notary. For the last 30 years, Me Dauphin has practised with other notaries and, since 2017, he has been working alongside another partner and notary, Me Marie-Josée Blais.
Since 1999, Me Dauphin has been certified to act in protective supervision matters.
Areas of expertise
- Notarial matters
- Real estate law
Admission to the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Université de Montréal, Degree in Notarial Law
- Université de Montréal, Bachelor of Laws
- Certification as regards protective supervision
Professional activities and associations
- Guest speaker on several topics, including wills, protection mandates, human rights and family law
- Lecturer on the law of succession at the Université de Montréal as part of the graduate program in Notarial Law (1982-1983 and 1984)
- Member of the club Les Bourguignons de Joliette (chairperson in 1990-1991)