Guy Bisaillon Lawyer and mediator
Me Guy Bisaillon, a partner at Dunton Rainville, practices primarily in business law, real estate law and banking law serving a clientele composed of small to medium-sized businesses as well as financial institutions and public bodies.
Me Bisaillon is also an accredited mediator, working in alternative conflict resolution.
In addition to his expertise and dedication to providing his clients with legal services that meet their expectations, Me Bisaillon is committed to making himself available and listening to his clients to ensure that each one feels confident that their rights have been fully exercised and respected.
Me Bisaillon is regularly involved in various community-related causes in the Lanaudière region. Me Bisaillon was president of Centraide Lanaudière’s annual fundraising campaign and honorary president of the Lanaudière Alzheimer Society, in addition to serving as a board member or advisor to various non-profit organizations. He is also president of the Chamber of Commerce of Greater Joliette.
Areas of expertise
- Banking law
- Business law
- Real estate
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the board of directors of Dunton Rainville LLP from 2017 to 2021.
- Member of the board of directors of Maison Mémoire du Cœur from 2012 to 2019.
- Member of the board of directors of the Centre culturel de Joliette from 2015 to 2019.
- Member of the board of directors of the Greater Joliette Chamber of Commerce from 2013 to 2018, including two years as president.
- Advisor to the board of directors of the Fondation Communautaire de Lanaudière from 2012 to 2015.
- Co-chair of the 2013 Classique Richelieu-Harnois organizing committee.
- President of the organizing committee of the 2012 Alzheimer Society of Lanaudière fundraising dinner.
- President of the 2011 Centraide Lanaudière fundraising campaign.