Michel Lebeuf Jr Lawyer
Me Michel Lebeuf Jr, Partner, practices primarily in securities, particularly in the areas of natural resources, institutional and corporate financing, and public and private mergers and acquisitions.
He represents public companies, securities brokers, buyers, sellers, bankers, and financial advisors. He provides strategic advice on access to public capital markets, securities, and structured products.
Over the past years, Me Lebeuf has worked for many mining projects in Africa (Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Angola, etc.) and his services are regularly used by mining developers, mining companies, and investment banking companies eager to develop mining projects in these countries. He also specializes in transactions such as ” reverse takeovers ” or RTO’s on various stock exchanges among which in particular the CSE and the TSX venture.
Me Lebeuf also has extensive experience in corporate reorganizations, public and private transfers, and institutional funding.
Areas of expertise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, LL.B., Civil Law
- Université de Montréal, B. Sc. (partial), Political Science with Major in International Affairs
Professional activities and associations
- Québec Bar
- French Chamber of Commerce of Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Honorary member of the de Maisonneuve Regiment and member of Canada Company
- Association Française des juristes d’entreprises (2002 to 2004)