Julien Merleau-Bourassa Lawyer
Me. Merleau-Bourassa works mainly in the areas of public law, labour law and civil and commercial litigation.
He holds a Civil Law degree from the University of Ottawa (LL.L.), as well as a Juris Doctor from the University of Montreal (J.D.).
Me. Merleau-Bourassa has in-depth knowledge of public law and governmental affairs, having worked closely with provincial ministers for several years.
His varied experience enables him to fully grasp the often-complex reality in which his clients operate and to provide them with innovative solutions that meet their specific needs.
Areas of expertise
- Access to information
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Labour and employment law
- Municipal affairs
- Administrative law
- Litigation involving a public administration
Admission to the Bar
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., Cum Laude
- University of Montreal, J.D.
Professional Activities and Associations
- Member of the Chambre de commerce de Maniwaki et la Vallée-de-la-Gatineau