Maxime Pridmore Lawyer
Maxime Pridmore is a partner at Dunton Rainville who specializes in civil and commercial litigation, including construction law, banking law, bankruptcy, insolvency and corporate restructuring.
In the course of his practice, Me. Pridmore represents and advises many clients, including financial institutions, finance companies, construction contractors, service providers and material suppliers, on all matters relating to debt collection and credit management. In this regard, he is the preferred advisor to many credit managers, controllers, account managers and chief accountants, who greatly appreciate his availability and dedication.
Through the years, Me Pridmore has acquired considerable experience in matters relating to the protection of personal information in the private sector. In this regard, Me Pridmore regularly advises and also represents clients, including several financial institutions, before the Commission d’accès à l’information du Québec.
With a keen practical sense and a comprehensive understanding of all legal issues, Me. Pridmore serves as resource person for many financial planners and investment brokers at one of Canada’s largest banks. These professionals do not hesitate to consult him and regularly refer clients to him.
Me. Pridmore also represents trustees and creditors in various bankruptcy matters and proposals filed under the Bankruptcy and insvolvency Act.
Me. Pridmore is a passionate communicator who teaches courses and gives conferences at various companies, associations, credit managers’ groups, and as part of lawyers’ mandatory continuing education. His courses cover a wide range of topics, including securities, consumer credit and consumer protection, as well as all aspects of commercial collections.
Areas of expertise
- Banking law
- Construction law
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and reorganization
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B.
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Haute-Yamaska
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Montreal
Articles, conferences and seminars
- Collaborated in the research and writing of the handbook, Zones d’influence, as part of the continuing education provided at the Quebec Bar by the Honourable Denis Paradis C.P. Ad.E. Bâtonnier, January 2009
- Course instructor in construction law, as well as in collections procedures, as part of the education program at Groupe Echo Canada Inc.