Phone : 450 759-8800
Mtl Line : 514 990-4485
Fax : 450 759-8878
Martin Rondeau Lawyer
Me. Martin Rondeau has been practicing contract law and civil liability in the Lanaudière region for over thirty years.
The complex cases he has presented before the courts have allowed him to become a seasoned and successful litigator. Over the years, he has also developed cutting-edge expertise in latent defects cases.
In the course of his practice, he has also been called upon to handle cases in matrimonial law and administrative law.
In addition to his practice, Me. Rondeau was a teacher in the paralegal program at the Cégep de Lanaudière de L’Assomption for more than thirty years and worked on the provincial reform of this program.
Prior to joining Dunton Rainville, Me. Rondeau served as mayor of the Municipality of Saint-Jean-De-Matha, a role that allowed him to acquire expertise in the field of municipal law.
Areas of expertise
- Contractual law
- Civil liability
- Matrimonial law
- Administrative and municipal law
Admission to the Bar
- Municipal Administrator Diploma, Quebec Federation of Municipalities
- Bachelor of Law, Université Laval
- Certificate in Political Science, Université Laval
- President, Planning and Urban Development Commission of la Matawinie and the agricultural committee (2017-2021)
- President, Chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles Regional Park (2017-2021)