Jean-Stéphane Rousseau Lawyer
Me. Jean-Stéphane Rousseau’s clientele includes small, medium and large businesses, as well as one of the largest financial institutions in Canada. He practices primarily in business law, insurance law and civil and commercial litigation, and has specialized expertise in labour law and occupational health and safety law.
Me. Rousseau pleads before all authorities relevant to his practice, including the Administrative Labour Tribunal, arbitration tribunals, the Canada Industrial Relations Board, the Federal Court, the Court of Quebec, the Superior Court and the Court of Appeal.
His proficiency in business law, his expertise in civil and commercial litigation, his leadership and his concern for maintaining very high professional standards, make him an important asset to our firm, of which he is one of the principal partners. Me. Rousseau will manage and/or supervise your files himself.
Areas of expertise
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Insurance law
- Business law
- Collective labour relations
- Individual labour relations
- Human rights and freedoms in an employment context
- Occupational health and safety
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Sherbrooke, LL.B.
- Me. Rousseau is frequently invited as a guest speaker on various topics related to labour law.