Sébastien Dorion Lawyer
Me Sébastien Dorion is a partner at Dunton Rainville. His practice focuses primarily on administrative law, municipal law, commercial litigation and constitutional law. He regularly acts before judicial and administrative courts in Quebec. He counsels and represents several public organizations, companies and private organizations in litigation of all kinds.
Me Dorion has written articles for specialized municipal publications and regularly gives conferences on various subjects affecting municipalities.
Areas of expertise
- Constitutional law
- Municipal affairs
- Real estate
- Litigation involving a public administration
- Commercial litigation
Admission to the Bar
- Université Laval, LL.B.
- Université Laval, B.A. (Political Science)
Articles, conferences and seminars
- Lecturer for the Fédération québécoise des municipalités
- Quebec’s Strategy for Conserving Drinking Water: In Theory and In Practice (in French), Quorum, vol. 36, no. 6, November-December 2011
- Fire Safety Services. Duties, Powers, Responsibilities and Limits (in French), in collaboration with Étienne Bergevin-Byette, Quorum, vol. 34, no. 5, August 2009