Suzanne Filion Lawyer
Me Suzanne Filion’s practice focuses on health law, civil law, municipal law, construction law and environmental law.
She counsels and represents clients before various instances (Court of Quebec, Civil Division, Superior Court and Quebec Court of Appeal).
She chairs the board of directors of Regroup’Elles, a women’s shelter for victims of violence and sits on the board of directors of Les Ateliers de théâtre Côte à Côte.
Her experience enables her to manage major files. Her goal is to provide her clients with solid representation, with integrity and honesty.
Areas of expertise
- Access to information
- Municipal affairs
- Urban planning
- Environment Litigation involving a public administration
- Banking law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and reorganization
- Real estate
- Commercial litigation
- Trademarks and intellectual property
- Construction law
- Civil litigation
- Professional liability
- Wills, estate and incapacity
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, LL.B
- Université de Montréal, B.Sc. (Political Science)
Professional activities and associations
- Vice president and member of the board of directors of Regroup’Elles
- Member of the board of directors of the Chamber of Commerce of Mascouche (1994-1998)