Élïe Veilleux Perras Lawyer
As a business advisor, Me. Élïe Veilleux Perras is recognized for his expertise in business, commercial and corporate law. He assists his clients in business start-ups, business purchases or sales transactions, corporate reorganizations and drafting all types of commercial agreements such as shareholder agreements, letters of intent and contracts of all kinds.
Although he assists all types of businesses with their commercial needs, Me. Veilleux Perras is particularly active in sectors as varied as information technology, construction, retail and financial services.
He distinguishes himself through his personalized and human approach, his well-developed analytical mind and his writing skills, all of which are coveted tools for developing trusting relationships with his business network, preventing litigation and developing practical solutions tailored to his clients’ needs.
He is actively involved in his community by sitting on various boards of directors and participating in several charitable events that are close to his heart.
Areas of expertise
- Business law
- Commercial law
- Corporate law
- Transactional law
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Sherbrooke, Graduate Diploma in Common Law and Transnational Law (Juris Doctor)
- Université de Sherbrooke, Bachelor of Law
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the board of directors of the Fondation du Séminaire de Sherbrooke (2019 to present)
- Member of the board of directors of the Downtown Sherbrooke Business Association (2019 to present)
- Member of the board of directors of the Young Bar of the district of St-François (2015 to 2018)
- Member of the Business Law and Investment Committee of the Université de Sherbrooke (2011 to 2013)